This is just a random list that I started a while ago of things that I’ve figured out so far. It continues to grow.
- When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
- Just put away the laundry.
- There is no better place to sing than in a stairwell.
- Whether going away or coming home, airports are one of my favorite places.
- I am okay on my own. It may be scary, but I’m okay.
- Thunder and lightning storms are amazing.
- The best run of my life was sixteen kilometers in a hurricane.
- It’s okay to pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars.
- Pay attention when funny lights come on in the car. It probably means something is wrong.
- It’s okay to love that small sense of accomplishment when you successfully balance one coffee on top of the other while opening and closing both the car and house doors.